Copycat Olive Garden Peach Moscato Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One thing's for sure, when you go to Olive Garden you're going to be served something delicious. That's why we made this Copycat Olive Garden Peach Moscato Chicken! We wanted to bring the recipe home with us so you could make this easy chicken recipe in the comfort of your own kitchen. A little dash of Moscato gives this dish a little extra sparkle we're sure you'll enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Moscato wine
What to Do
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper and place on grill pan. Cook chicken 10 to 14 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning once during cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine preserves, soy sauce, mustard, and garlic; heat 2 minutes. Stir in Moscato wine. Add chicken to skillet and heat 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more copycat recipes? Try our Copycat Chipotle Chicken & Rice Bowl, our Copycat Tomato Soup, or our Creamy Croughnuts!
- If you want more chicken recipes, try our French Glazed Chicken, our Homestyle Fried Chicken, or our King's Wings.
- And for a little homestyle Italian food, we suggest our Tomato Angel Pasta, our Italian Hoagie Stromboli, or our Better Baked Ziti.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!