Secret Peanut Butter Cup Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 10 Min
Go ahead and share the secret behind our Secret Peanut Butter Pie! Everyone deserves to enjoy this creamy smooth decadent no-bake dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate pie crust
What To Do:
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter chips, milk, and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Cook until mixture is thick and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. With a spoon, stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
Add whipped topping to peanut butter and milk mixture and blend completely with a spoon.
- Pour peanut butter mixture and cream cheese mixture alternately into pie crust, ending with cream cheese mixture. Swirl with a knife to get a marble effect. Cover and freeze until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
Garnish with additional whipped topping and peanut butter cups.
We just can't enough of peanut butter-flavored desserts! If you feel the same way, you'll love our Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies.
- And if you want even more recipes that use peanut butter cups, we've got plenty to choose from right here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!