Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of peanut butter pie, then you'll love this extra creamy spin on a classic. You see, the whipped topping makes for an airy filling that's full of peanut buttery goodness! You'll find dessert paradise in this Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping and 3/4 cup peanut butter cups. Spoon mixture into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping and remaining peanut butter cups.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight, until firm.
Check This Out!
- We love this peanut butter pie recipe! But if you're looking for something with a little more chocolate, you need this Mississippi Mud Pie!
- If you're looking for classic pie recipes, try our Deep Dish Apple Pie or our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie.
- Eat our Millionaire's Pie when you want to feel like a million bucks!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 753
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 49g 75 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 101 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 508mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.