Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The classic combo of chocolate and peanut butter makes for the perfect marriage in our Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. It's easy-as-pie to whip up, and better than anything you can buy at the store!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (4-serving) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) peanut butter chips
What to Do
- Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until boiling then remove from heat.
- Pour half the pudding into a small bowl. Add chocolate chips to bowl and stir until chips are completely melted. Pour into pie crust.
- Add peanut butter chips to remaining pudding and stir until chips are completely melted. Carefully pour peanut butter mixture over chocolate mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled and set.
- A rolled refrigerated pie crust can be used instead of a frozen pie shell.
- Dress this up by spreading or dolloping top of pie with whipped topping then garnishing with miniature peanut butter cups.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 275
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 4.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 177mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %