Vanilla Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 5 Min
Chocolate lovers beware! This pie is all vanilla, all the time! This creamy, rich homemade pie will do you proud!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, water, and pudding mix; mix for about 30 seconds, or until pudding is dissolved. Do not over-mix.
Fold in sour cream then whipped topping. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Chill at least 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Why not try placing about 1 cup fresh blueberries or peach slices directly on the crust before adding the filling? It makes this an extra-fresh dessert treat!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.