Thyme Roasted Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Thyme Roasted Mushrooms are perfection! Our Test Kitchen couldn't get enough of them and your crowd won't be able to either! So, make them today, or for your special holiday dinner. The tasty seasoning of this easy mushroom recipe is going to take your dinner from plain old traditional to wonderfully memorable!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian breadcrumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean mushrooms and trim stems to about 1/2-inch long. In a large bowl, combine oil, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper;mix well. Add mushrooms and toss until evenly coated. Place mushrooms in 9- x 13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Check This Out!
- For more mushroom recipes, try our Caprese Stuffed Portobellos, our Chicken "Schnitzel" with Mushrooms, or our Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms!
- Looking for fun ways to celebrate Thanksgiving? Try this collection of Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Crafts.
- Plus, our Desserts for Thanksgiving are perfect for your special day!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!