Thyme Roasted Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Thyme Roasted Mushrooms are perfection! Our Test Kitchen couldn't get enough of them and your crowd won't be able to either! So, make them today, or for your special holiday dinner. The tasty seasoning of this easy mushroom recipe is going to take your dinner from plain old traditional to wonderfully memorable!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian breadcrumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean mushrooms and trim stems to about 1/2-inch long. In a large bowl, combine oil, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper;mix well. Add mushrooms and toss until evenly coated. Place mushrooms in 9- x 13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Check This Out!
- For more mushroom recipes, try our Caprese Stuffed Portobellos, our Chicken "Schnitzel" with Mushrooms, or our Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms!
- Looking for fun ways to celebrate Thanksgiving? Try this collection of Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Crafts.
- Plus, our Desserts for Thanksgiving are perfect for your special day!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!