Idaho Potato Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The people have spoken, and Bertie's recipe for these delicious Idaho Potato Crab Cakes was the one you chose as the winner of our first ever Idaho Potato Recipe Contest!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, packed tightly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese condensed soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bouillon lobster base
- 3 cups Idaho instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 1 (16-ounce) can lump crab, drained
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon seafood spice or paprika
What To Do:
- Place rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine parsley, garlic, soup, and bouillon. Add potatoes, bread crumbs, crab, egg, and 2 tablespoons oil; gently fold ingredients until just mixed.
- Make 8 patties, each about 1-inch thick, using 1/2 cup crab mixture per patty. Place in prepared casserole dish being sure they don't touch. Coat tops with remaining oil, distributing evenly, then sprinkle with seafood spice.
- Cook 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!