Beer Cheese Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perfect for game day (or any day of the week), and you can use your beer of choice to make our warm and cozy Beer Cheese Soup. We bet you'll get rave reviews from your gang...if you decide to share, that is!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) jars process cheese spread
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium heat, combine milk and 3/4 cup beer. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through.
Add cheese spread, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook until heated through, stirring constantly.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining beer; add to mixture. Simmer 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. (Do not boil.)
Make this even more special by serving this in a bread bowl topped with some crumbled bacon and scallions!
- Nothing goes down better than soup when it's cold outside (or any time, for that matter), so check out our website for loads more soup recipes! Here's one we recommend: Baked Potato Soup!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?