Roasted Spring Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a fresh and colorful side dish to complement any main course, then our Roasted Spring Vegetables are right up your alley!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces asparagus, washed, trimmed, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 radishes, washed, trimmed, and cut in half
- 3 ears fresh corn, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add vegetables to mixture and toss until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until veggies start to brown. Sprinkle with dill and serve.
Roasting vegetables brings out all their natural sweetness! Try our Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower for another tasty option!
If you want more fresh corn and vegetable recipes, download our FREE eCookbook: Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!
- Fried Cabbage
- Vegetable Cheese Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 27 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Zucchini Squares
- Lovin' Onions
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Crispy Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Buttery Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant