Roasted Spring Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a fresh and colorful side dish to complement any main course, then our Roasted Spring Vegetables are right up your alley!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces asparagus, washed, trimmed, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 radishes, washed, trimmed, and cut in half
- 3 ears fresh corn, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add vegetables to mixture and toss until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until veggies start to brown. Sprinkle with dill and serve.
Roasting vegetables brings out all their natural sweetness! Try our Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower for another tasty option!
If you want more fresh corn and vegetable recipes, download our FREE eCookbook: Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!