BLT Dip: How to Make BLT Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Attention all BLT fans: this dip gives the same flavor as the sandwich without all of the heaviness. Enjoy its versatility as a dip or as a salad dressing, and this BLT dip recipe will become your new favorite. When you're looking for the perfect companion for your spread of chips and veggies, nothing brings everyone together like our BLT Dip. Put out a bowl and watch it disappear before your very eyes.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
What to Do
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
- Stir in bacon and tomatoes. Serve immediately with melba toast rounds.
- If you're a BLT fan, you'll love this versatile dip... it includes everything but the lettuce! For a spicier version, use salsa in place of the tomatoes. For a lighter version, use nonfat mayonnaise, fat-free sour cream, and turkey bacon. You'll even enjoy it over lettuce as a chunky salad dressing.
- If you need more ideas like our BLT Dip for your party or potluck, be sure to check out our collection of Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes.
- Plus, if you're interested in even more great appetizer recipes, make sure to check out our free eBook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.