Baked Reuben Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super Baked Reuben Dip recipe has all the great taste of a deli favorite: the Reuben sandwich! This dip cooks up nice 'n' toasty in the oven, to get all those flavors melding together just right!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 1/2 pound deli sliced corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, and spoon into casserole dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden. Serve warm.
- Serve this super dip recipe with a side of crackers or rye bread, and step aside...'cause they're gonna be coming through!
- Our Baked Reuben Dip is great for serving at your next football-watching party. Click here for even more game day favorite dips!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 28g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 839mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.0g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.