Baked Pub-Style Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 to 40 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Our light and satisfying batter-dipped Baked Pub-Style Shrimp is perfect to satisfy your cravings for fried foods without tipping the scale. We can stick to our diets and still enjoy full flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, with tails left on, deveined and rinsed (see Note)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup light beer
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Pour beer into flour mixture and whisk until combined.
Holding the shrimp by the tail, dip them into the batter, completely coating each shrimp. Place shrimp about 4 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. (Use additional baking sheets, if needed.) Batter will puddle around each shrimp.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until coating is golden and bread-like.
- Our Avocado, Bean and Corn Salsa is another healthy and delicious crowd-pleaser!
- The seafood department at your supermarket will usually have cleaned and peeled shrimp available, or they'll do it for you. It sure is easier than doing it yourself!
- If you loved this Baked Pub-Style Shrimp, be sure to check out our collection of 22 Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!