Lemon Rosemary Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lots of colorful veggies, lots of lemon, and lots of lip-smacking flavor gives us a chicken dinner recipe we know you're gonna love. Our Lemon Rosemary Chicken has a light touch but is packed with flavor for a dinner recipe that's absolutely perfect to cook up during spring or summer.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4- 5-pound) roasting chicken
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place chicken on a rack in a large roasting pan. Rub half the seasoning mixture evenly over the whole chicken, including the cavity.
- Place vegetables and potatoes in the bowl with the remaining seasoning mixture and toss to coat well. Place vegetables around chicken in roasting pan.
- Bake 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear, basting chicken and vegetables occasionally.
Looking for a dessert to top off this delicious chicken dinner? Why not try our easy Tortilla Fruit Pizza for a refreshing and eye-catching finale!