Lemon Rosemary Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lots of colorful veggies, lots of lemon, and lots of lip-smacking flavor gives us a chicken dinner recipe we know you're gonna love. Our Lemon Rosemary Chicken has a light touch but is packed with flavor for a dinner recipe that's absolutely perfect to cook up during spring or summer.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4- 5-pound) roasting chicken
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place chicken on a rack in a large roasting pan. Rub half the seasoning mixture evenly over the whole chicken, including the cavity.
- Place vegetables and potatoes in the bowl with the remaining seasoning mixture and toss to coat well. Place vegetables around chicken in roasting pan.
- Bake 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear, basting chicken and vegetables occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.