Deviled Egg Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a way for you to enjoy the classic taste of your favorite deviled eggs in half the time! This recipe for our Deviled Egg Dip is an "egg-cellent" twist on a traditional deviled egg because it makes getting that tangy flavor so much easier; no more slicing and scooping, and mixing; just toss everything in your food processor! It's the perfect recipe to serve up at your Easter party or Passover meal, or at any get together that needs a little extra something.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When it comes to dipping, maybe serve up an assortment of crispy crackers, freshly cut veggies, or crusty French bread!
- We can't get enough of deviled eggs! Try one (or all) of our Simple Deviled Egg Recipes.
- These Recipes with Hard Boiled Eggs are the best! And you won't want to miss our collection of Simple Egg Recipes and Egg Safety Tips!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!