Deviled Egg Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a way for you to enjoy the classic taste of your favorite deviled eggs in half the time! This recipe for our Deviled Egg Dip is an "egg-cellent" twist on a traditional deviled egg because it makes getting that tangy flavor so much easier; no more slicing and scooping, and mixing; just toss everything in your food processor! It's the perfect recipe to serve up at your Easter party or Passover meal, or at any get together that needs a little extra something.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When it comes to dipping, maybe serve up an assortment of crispy crackers, freshly cut veggies, or crusty French bread!
- We can't get enough of deviled eggs! Try one (or all) of our Simple Deviled Egg Recipes.
- These Recipes with Hard Boiled Eggs are the best! And you won't want to miss our collection of Simple Egg Recipes and Egg Safety Tips!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).