Florida Fish Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In Florida, especially the southern and coastal areas of the state, smoked fish dip is a must-have at any get-together. It's a creamy dip that's made with smoked white fish, and it's pretty darn good. If you can't make it to Florida or you just want to make this favorite at home, our recipe for Florida Fish Dip will certainly please your taste buds.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 12 ounces smoked white fleshed fish, flaked
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, scallions, and lime juice.
- Stir in crushed red pepper, paprika, white pepper, and dill. Gently fold in fish until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.
We suggest serving this with some sliced jalapenos, lemon wedges, and crackers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!