We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We are celebrating the 1960s by paying homage to one of everyone's favorite cocktail party appetizer...Swedish Meatballs! So whether you serve these finger-food style with a toothpick or you put them over some egg noodles for a lip-smackin' dinner, you'll be transported back in time after just one bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) jar brown gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- In a large saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat over medium-high heat until just bubbly. Add meatballs and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes, stirring gently to coat the meatballs.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!