Ham and Cheese Sticky Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Ham and Cheese Sticky Buns bake up in your muffin tin and make for a slightly sticky and very yummy snack, or serve yourself a few and you've got an easy lunch you can take on the go! How could you go wrong with a recipe like this?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup finely diced ham
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- On a flat surface, unroll crescent roll dough and pinch seams together. Evenly spread mustard on dough. Sprinkle ham, onion, cheese, and 1 tablespoon brown sugar over mustard.
- Starting at the long side, roll up tightly, making sure seams are pinched together. With a serrated knife, cut into 12 slices and place each into a muffin cup cut side down. Sprinkle evenly with remaining brown sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tin and serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 108
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 9.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 238mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.4g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!