Mini Mediterranean Flatbreads
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your party will have a flair of the exotic when you serve our Mini Mediterranean Flatbreads! There's nothing better than an easy appetizer recipe, that tastes like it's restaurant fancy. We use easy buttermilk biscuits to get you started; from there, these simple ingredients will take you straight to the Mediterranean coast.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red pepper, drained and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Dried oregano for sprinkling
- Lemon juice for drizzling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit into two layers and place on baking sheet. Evenly divide cheese spread on each biscuit. Top with olives, roasted red pepper, and feta cheese. Generously sprinkle each with oregano and a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more Mediterranean flavors? Try these Mediterranean Deviled Eggs.
- We've got Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes to help you throw the party of the century!
- For more easy appetizer recipes, try our Maple Pecan Baked Brie, or our Roast Beef Crostini.
- Remember, the party doesn't start until you bring out our Party Sangria!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!