We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Finger foods fit holiday festivities, and these easy-to-make Holiday Pinwheels will have your guests doing cartwheels when they savor every creamy, flavorful bite of our tasty filled and rolled flour tortillas.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 5 ounces fresh flat-leaf spinach, trimmed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham or turkey
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and raspberry preserves; mix well. Spread over tortillas and top with spinach leaves then meat slices.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style and wrap each one in a large piece of wax paper, twisting ends to seal. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Unwrap, cut diagonally into 1-inch slices, and serve.
After slicing these, add a fancy festive toothpick to each and watch them disappear!
Don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"