We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No store-bought party dip can compare to the fresh taste and richness that our homemade Lobster Dip offers. With a taste that reminds us of summers at the seashore, this is surely the best lobster dip ever. Serve it up at your next get-together and everyone will be asking for your recipe!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces (1/2 pound) lobster meat, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with an assortment of crackers or cut-up veggies. You can substitute imitation crabmeat for the lobster meat if you want; it works well too.