Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Snacking doesn't need to be bad for if you choose the right snacks. We suggest serving this healthy snack with cut fresh veggies for dipping. Maybe pack a small container and take it to work for a late afternoon snack.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained, with 1/3 cup liquid reserved
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients, including reserved garbanzo bean liquid. Process until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you like this hummus recipe, then you'll love the Mr. Food Light, Simple and Tasty Recipes free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 72
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 308mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 0.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.