Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This amazing dessert is perfectly "presidential," or at least we like to say it is, 'cause we got the inspiration for this recipe from all those stories about George Washington chopping down a cherry tree. This easy dump cake recipe is one we're sure he would have loved.
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 stick butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine pie filling and pineapple with liquid in prepared baking dish; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and cinnamon. Sprinkle dry cake mixture evenly over fruit. Top with walnuts and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cold.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!