Slow Cooker Seafood Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-duper Slow Cooker Seafood Dip will have the whole gang begging for more! And you'll just love that your slow cooker does all the work for you.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound canned crabmeat
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
What to Do
- In a 3-quart slow cooker, mix together all ingredients except crabmeat and shrimp. Stir in crabmeat and shrimp; cover.
- Cook on low 2 hours or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Serve with crackers.