Stuffed Mushrooms a la Ritz
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 large stuffed mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These crowd-pleasing stuffed mushroom caps get their zip from their flavorful filling and sauce. The title says they're fancy but they're so easy to make.
What You'll Need
- 1 (0.9-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 16 large mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound turkey sausage
- 2 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove mushroom stems from caps; finely chop stems.
- In a large skillet, saute chopped mushroom stems, onion, bell pepper, and sausage over medium-high heat until sausage is crumbled and browned. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients; mix well then stuff each mushroom cap and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Spoon hollandaise sauce over mushrooms, and serve immediately.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!