Stuffed Mushrooms a la Ritz
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 large stuffed mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These crowd-pleasing stuffed mushroom caps get their zip from their flavorful filling and sauce. The title says they're fancy but they're so easy to make.
What You'll Need
- 1 (0.9-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 16 large mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound turkey sausage
- 2 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove mushroom stems from caps; finely chop stems.
- In a large skillet, saute chopped mushroom stems, onion, bell pepper, and sausage over medium-high heat until sausage is crumbled and browned. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients; mix well then stuff each mushroom cap and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Spoon hollandaise sauce over mushrooms, and serve immediately.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.