Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Youll love our easy recipe for Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta. Its like a taste of Italy without leaving home! Made with bottled sun-dried tomatoes, which are rich in lycopene, we can enjoy the healthy benefits along with the super flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Place French bread halves cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly on each bread half, followed by mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining ingredients, dividing them evenly.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Slice and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %