Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to be the "top tomato" at your next potluck party? Then whip up our easy, cheesy Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie that's packed with yummy Italian ingredients sure to make you a hero.
What You'll Need:
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate; flute edges.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and ricotta cheese; blend well with an electric mixer on high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well with the electric mixer after each addition. Stir in Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto; pour into crust. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into wedges to serve.
- Potlucks are a fun and inexpensive way of getting together with family and friends. Here are some other tasty suggestions to bring along: Potluck Ziti and Corn Salad are a couple of winners, but we've got lots of other choices here on mrfood.com, so check 'em out!
- We've got even more easy tomato recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Fresh Tomato Recipes: 20 Can't-Miss Recipes with Tomatoes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience the flavors of the Mediterranean in a new way with our recipe for Quinoa Veggie Salad. This salad has all of your favorite Mediterranean flavors, like feta, onion, and fresh peppers, but with a surprising new addition...quinoa!