Raspberry Lime Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Score a touchdown with your gang by serving up a platter of these Raspberry Lime Wings. They get their sweet and sticky flavor from a couple of unexpected ingredients we found in the freezer case. It's an unlikely combination that'll really have 'em cheering!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine limeade, butter, salt, and pepper. Add wings and toss until evenly coated. Let marinate 30 minutes; discard excess marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil; place wings on baking sheets.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until no longer pink and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, cook raspberries 8 to 10 minutes, or until broken up. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place wings in a large bowl and toss with raspberry sauce until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
You can return the remaining limemade to the freezer (just cover it), or better yet, whip up a pitcher of refreshing limemade for your gang!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!