Raspberry Lime Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Score a touchdown with your gang by serving up a platter of these Raspberry Lime Wings. They get their sweet and sticky flavor from a couple of unexpected ingredients we found in the freezer case. It's an unlikely combination that'll really have 'em cheering!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine limeade, butter, salt, and pepper. Add wings and toss until evenly coated. Let marinate 30 minutes; discard excess marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil; place wings on baking sheets.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until no longer pink and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, cook raspberries 8 to 10 minutes, or until broken up. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place wings in a large bowl and toss with raspberry sauce until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
You can return the remaining limemade to the freezer (just cover it), or better yet, whip up a pitcher of refreshing limemade for your gang!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that