White Bean & Cilantro on Endive Appetizers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Culinary consultant Patti Londre shared her White Bean, Cilantro on Endive Appetizer recipe with us, and you're gonna love it. It's easy to whip up, looks and tastes great, and is even good for us!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head white endive, separated, washed, and patted dry
- Additional fresh cilantro for garnish
What To Do:
- In a blender, puree beans with cilantro until fairly smooth.
- Add olive oil, salsa and hot sauce; blend a few more seconds then mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place a dollop of bean dip in center of endive leaf, garnish with cilantro, and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Makes 15 to 20 pieces.
Get more delicious recipes and ideas from Patti Londre at WorththeWhisk.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!