Caramel Apple Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kind of like a cross between a caramel apple and an apple crisp, these Caramel Apple Bars are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (17.5-ounce) pouch oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peeled and chopped apple
- 3/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9- x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using a fork or a pastry blender. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1-1/2 cups of cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle apple over the cookie crust. In a small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour, and drizzle over apples. Then crumble the reserved cookie mix over caramel layer and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!