Confetti Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Confetti Chocolate Bars will be the life of the party. These fun cookie bars are perfect for any celebration! Gather the family around, they'll definitely want to party when they smell these baking.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mini chocolate-covered candies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate chips, cream cheese, and evaporated milk. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Stir in walnuts, chocolate-covered candies, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, and remaining vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press half the crumb mixture into an uncreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Spread chocolate mixture over crumb mixture. Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Cool, then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 425
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 68 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 188mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.