Confetti Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 bar
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
These Confetti Chocolate Bars will be the life of the party. These fun cookie bars are perfect for any celebration! Gather the family around, they'll definitely want to party when they smell these baking.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mini chocolate-covered candies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate chips, cream cheese, and evaporated milk. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Stir in walnuts, chocolate-covered candies, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, and remaining vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press half the crumb mixture into an uncreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Spread chocolate mixture over crumb mixture. Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Cool, then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 425
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 68 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 188mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!