Peanut Butter-Bacon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang is going to go hog wild over our easy recipe for Peanut Butter-Bacon Bars. Imagine teaming the tastes of these two favorites in one awesome snack bar! You'll be a hero!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 bacon slices, crisply cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in 1/2 cup bacon and 1/3 cup peanuts. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Return to oven and bake 1 additional minute.
- Immediately spread melted chocolate over top. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon and peanuts. Let cool completely, then cut into squares.
Want more crunchy, sweet, and salty treats for game day? Check out these yummy game day desserts!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 291
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.1g 14 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 337mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.