Cranberry Dream Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy Cranberry Dream Bars are a delightful treat. They can be served as a fancy dessert or a simple kids' snack.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) bag or 3 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, the confectioners' sugar, and butter. Mix with a fork or your hands until mixture starts to hold together.
- Press into bottom of a 10- x 15-inch jelly roll pan. Bake 15 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, combine the eggs, granulated sugar, salt, and remaining 1/2 cup flour; mix with a wooden spoon until smooth. Fold in chopped cranberries. Spread mixture over hot crust, and bake 32 to 35 minutes, or until top is light golden.
- Remove from oven; let cool then cut into bars.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.