3-Layer Nanaimo Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These dessert bars may have gotten their start in Canada, but once folks in the U.S. got a taste of 'em, they were such a hit that they're now one of the most popular desserts in all of North America! Make a batch of these no-bake, 3-Layer Nanaimo Bars when you're craving creamy, coconutty, and chocolatey goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter for crust. Add sugar and stir until smooth. Stir in egg and vanilla, and remove from heat. Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts; mix well. Press mixture evenly into an 8- x 8-inch baking dish and refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat butter for filling until creamy. Add pudding and milk, and mix until thickened. Slowly beat in confectioner's sugar until smooth. Evenly spread pudding mixture over bottom layer. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter for topping and chocolate chips until smooth. Spread over pudding layer and refrigerate 10 minutes, or until chocolate begins to harden. Using a knife, score chocolate into 1-inch squares.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until set. Cut into squares, and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!