Pretzel S'mores Chocolate Chip Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 54 pieces
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Lovers of sweet and salty treats will fall in love with these Pretzel S'mores Chocolate Chip Bites. These bite-sized cookie treats are as easy as can be, and feature the tasty combo of chocolate, marshmallow, and your favorite salty snack - pretzels!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.5-ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 54 mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until center is set.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over cookie crust. Arrange pretzels over marshmallows in 9 rows of 6 pretzels each. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes. Let cool, then, using a wet knife, cut into 54 squares. Serve or store in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Calories 140
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 4.1mg 1 %
- Sodium 142mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.