Halloween Candy Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Finally! A great use for all that leftover Halloween candy! What's more, the kids will love making Halloween Candy Bars as much as they'll love eating them.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped leftover candy bars, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs then gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy then spread batter into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped candy.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Check out our free Halloween Ecookbook for more fun and tasty holiday recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 330
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 280mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.