Peanut Break up
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A sure-fire way to "break" the ice at any gathering.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (1 six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large bowl, blend together the butter, salt, and vanilla. Add the brown sugar, baking soda, and flour; mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture into a greased and floured 10" x 15" rimmed cookie sheet and sprinkle with the peanuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares (or just break into pieces).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Calories 166
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 129mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?