We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This recipe is a copycat version of a popular candy bar that's full of crispy, peanut buttery goodness. Our Whatdoyoucallem Bars deliver that same combination of ooey-gooey, chocolate, and peanut butter yumminess that you love, in a homemade form!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups peanut butter crunch cereal
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable shortening
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a soup pot over low heat, melt 1/2 stick butter. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat and stir in cereal; mix until evenly coated. Spoon mixture into baking dish and evenly press down.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt remaining butter. Add condensed milk, corn syrup, vanilla, and brown sugar; cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until thickened and golden in color, stirring constantly. Evenly pour over cereal mixture; set aside 15 minutes.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave 60 to 90 seconds, or until smooth, stirring occasionally. Gently spread over caramel mixture. Let cool 1 hour, or until firm, then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 202
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 113mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!