We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 40 to 50 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 50 Min
The contrasting sweet & salty tastes and creamy & crunchy textures make this easy dessert bar a crowd-pleaser! No matter how they like it, we've got them covered!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line a 7" x 11" baking pan with aluminum foil, letting the ends extend beyond the edges on two opposite sides. Coat foil with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well and press into bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and remaining 1/3 cup butter; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes, or until golden, stirring constantly.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture over crust and chill 30 minutes, or until firm. Smooth chocolate over top and chill at least 2 hours, until firm.
- Lift foil from pan then remove foil and place on a flat cutting surface. Cut into small squares. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
You can also press miniature pretzels into the chocolate while it's still soft, so that each square will have a pretzel on it.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!