Toffee Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Irresistible Toffee Cookie Bars give us so many reasons to love them. From the tempting aromas wafting through our house as they bake, their to-die-for taste, to the easy all-in-one pan clean-up.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups almond toffee bits (see Note)
- 1 1/4 cups English toffee bits or crushed English toffee candy bars
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; heat 4 minutes or until butter melts.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs and remaining ingredients in baking dish with melted butter. Firmly press mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely in baking dish on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
If you can not find almond toffee bits, you can substitute 1-1/4 cups chopped slivered almonds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 144mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!