Sriracha Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub mixture over ribs and place in pan. Add water to pan, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 2 hours, or until meat is fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey, sriracha sauce, and lime juice.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place ribs in single layer on baking sheet, then brush with sriracha mixture. Return to oven and bake 15 to 20 more minutes, or until ribs begin to caramelize.
Don't let a drop of this sauce get away! A side of our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever is just the thing!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,128
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58g 89 %
- Saturated Fat 25g 123 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 109g 217 %
- Cholesterol 335mg 112 %
- Sodium 1,327mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!