We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is certainly well known for its bourbon, and when it's used as the highlight flavor on thick juicy steaks...watch out!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (8-ounce) boneless beef loin strip steaks
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the steaks; mix well. Place the steaks in a 9" x 13" baking dish and pour the marinade over the top. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and place on a broiler pan, reserving the marinade. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, bring the reserved marinade to a boil over medium-high heat. Let boil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the steaks just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.