Stylish Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to get all dressed up to enjoy a dinner that's as stylish as it is tasty. Your guests will think you went through a lot of fuss to make this Stylish Beef Stroganoff. Truth is, it'll only take you 15 minutes, and there'll hardly be any dishes to wash!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound boneless beef tri-tip (bottom sirloin), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, cut into -inch slices (about 3 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup ready-to-use beef broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 pound egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet that has been coated with cooking spray, brown the beef with the salt and pepper over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until no pink remains. Remove the meat and all but 2 teaspoons of the pan juices to a medium-sized bowl; set aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms and onion for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the flour then add the broth, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Return the beef and juices to the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Serve over noodles with a dollop of sour cream over each serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!