Easy Asian Beef and Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving takeout without breaking the bank? Our recipe for Easy Asian Beef and Noodles has all the flavors of your favorite takeout restaurants without the price tag!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound boneless sirloin steak
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups prepackaged coleslaw
- 2 (3-ounce) packages beef-flavored ramen noodle soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
What to Do
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into very thin slices. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove steak mixture from pan; keep warm. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil until hot. Add slaw; stir-fry 30 seconds. Remove slaw from pan, and keep warm.
- Remove noodles from packages; reserve 1 seasoning packet for another use. Add water and remaining seasoning packet to pan; bring to a boil. Break noodles in half; add noodles to water mixture. Cook noodles 2 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently. Stir in steak mixture, slaw, and soy sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!