Ground Beef Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ground Beef Fajitas make a great snack or party appetizer. You know those times when you wait and wait for everybody to show up? With these on the grill, you won't mind the wait!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green or red bell pepper, cored, cleaned, and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large cast iron or other heat-resistant skillet, on the grill, brown the ground beef, onion, and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally; pour off drippings. Stir in salsa and chili powder. Reduce heat to low or raise grill rack. Cook 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in tortillas.
Serve these with a choice of toppings, anything from chopped tomatoes and onions to sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, and more salsa. There are no rules, so make them your own!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 563
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 30g 61 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,118mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 8.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.