Killer Kielbasa Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a traditional favorite, chili, and spice it up with Polish kielbasa to make killer-delicious Killer Kielbasa Chili.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 ounces kielbasa, sliced in half lengthwise, then into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) jar medium picante sauce (see Note)
- 1 cup vegetable juice
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, brown ground beef and onions; drain excess liquid. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To add the "killer" part to this chili, use hot picante sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 387
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 117mg 39 %
- Sodium 895mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.6g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!