We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 35 Min
The slow cooking really marries these flavors, making it a top choice at any meal - especially at holiday times.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
What to Do
- Season the brisket with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a soup pot, brown the brisket over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Add the onions, tomatoes, and water.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve with the sauce from the pot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!