Soy Ginger Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 14 Min
Looking for a steak recipe that's bound to put smiles on the faces of those around your table? Well, here's the recipe for you! Get ready for this Soy Ginger Flank Steak recipe because everyone's gonna go crazy for it. They'll love it so much, you might want to make some extra because once they start eating they won't wanna stop!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or a dash of ground ginger
- 1 (2-pound) flank steak, trimmed
What to Do
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; and flank steak. Cover dish, or seal bag, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill. Remove flank steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes, and cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Flank steak, rump roast, and ground beef are some affordable options for flavorful family-style entrees. Watch for sales on these cuts at your supermarket, and buy extra to freeze for later. Flank steak can generally be frozen 4 to 6 months; roasts for 9 months; and ground beef 3 to 4 months.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!