We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've turned a restaurant-favorite, classic chicken parmesan, and turned it on its head with this five-star recipe for Steak Parmesan. Smothered in pizza sauce and parmesan cheese, this easy steak recipe is a great way to make this grown-up dish a kid-friendly favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cubed sirloin steaks (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Combine breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese in a shallow dish. Combine egg, water, and pepper in another shallow dish. Dip steaks in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add steaks, and cook 3 minutes in each side. Arrange steaks in an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with pizza sauce; bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 253
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 370mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.