Tex Mex Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 small meatballs
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This recipe comes courtesy of Krista from Budget Gourmet Mom who says, "Not only do these delicious meatballs make it to your plate in under 30 minutes but they are sure to fit any budget! Better yet, make a double batch and freeze some for later."
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add the meat, beans, corn, and green chilies. Mix together with a wooden spoon just until incorporated. Add the egg, chipotle powder, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Fold into the meat mixture.
- Once combined, form into tablespoon size meatballs and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, just until the meat is cooked thoroughly. Do not over cook as it could dry out the meatballs.
- Serve immediately with rice or pasta and diced tomatoes.
Check out more of Krista's fantastic recipes on her blog: Budget Gourmet Mom!
- This recipe was a finalist in our Search for the Ultimate Weeknight Meal Contest!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!