The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Thai Beef Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Thai food has become mainstream in the U.S., and our easy Thai Beef Grill will surely be a favorite at your next barbecue. Simply brush beef top sirloin steak with a seasoned teriyaki and peanut butter combo, and grill it to perfection.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-1/4-pound) boneless (1-inch) beef top sirloin steak
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush steaks and onion slices with 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Grill 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, the peanut butter, water, and crushed red pepper until smooth.
- Thinly slice steak and serve with onion slices and peanut sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing like homemade pierogies! With a flavor-packed potato filling, tender homemade dough, and sweet caramelized onions, it's no wonder why this Polish recipe has become so popular throughout the world. Once you try our Old-Fashioned Pierogies, we're sure you'll fall in love!