Thai Beef Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thai food has become mainstream in the U.S., and our easy Thai Beef Grill will surely be a favorite at your next barbecue. Simply brush beef top sirloin steak with a seasoned teriyaki and peanut butter combo, and grill it to perfection.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-1/4-pound) boneless (1-inch) beef top sirloin steak
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush steaks and onion slices with 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Grill 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, the peanut butter, water, and crushed red pepper until smooth.
- Thinly slice steak and serve with onion slices and peanut sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.